The service here is absolutely terrible. I would not recommend this restaurant to anyone unless they want to be treated like they are just a waste of time and effort on the part of this staff.
When I came in one evening, I noticed a bunch of high school girls unapologetic about texting and standing around visiting while letting the phone ring off the hook and leaving guests unattended.
The so-called "service" I got from our server was less than poor. We were left alone for about an hour before seeing her again. When we finally received our check, it had been for the wrong amount, and so correcting it seemed to take more than half an hour.
By the time I left, I was outraged that I'd spent money for such poor quality service and blatant disrespect.
To top it all off, when we insisted on speaking with the General Manager, Heather Dougherty, we were confronted for being too demanding and "easily displeased."
I intend to let as many people know as I can that while other Houlihan's restaurants may have exceptional service, the Houlihan's located in Lee's Summit on Chipman Road should be known for its despicable treatment of its customers.
Never again will I come to this restaurant.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
You May Also Like
- "My day could be going much better, thank you, except due to the Fact that I went to visit your 257 South La Cienega Boulevard, Beverly Hills, California 90211..."
- "I have been a LOYAL customer for years. Attached are two mugs I took into my local store. One cracked and the other mug's metal logo came off...."
- "On July 25, 2014, I went to the Applebee's on Kirkwood Highway, Wilmington, Delaware for a lunch date with my son. I ordered the Bourbon Steak. When the meal arrived,..."
- "Found a huge crispy " object" in our newly opened bag! Gag!!! Discusting!!!?..."
- "Sent flowers for my life long friend's fathers funeral and I was totally embarrassed by what was sent. The flowers received looked like something I would send to my Mom..."
- "Misleading promotions and coupon wording. Word promotions to "get you in the door" then don't honor their confusing pricing. This chair looks like it will be 25% off of 299.99...."
- "I don't usually complain but this time I have to, it was a treat for my husband and I to have my granddaughter with us for dinner she's 16 and..."
- "My son and family have a PMB box in this UPS store. For 3 years, my grandchildren NEVER get their cards I send to them. Gift cards, checks, once cash,..."
- "I was denied service cause the cashier/manager said I was Hispanic. And I have it recorded mind you he was an Hindu decent. I still shocked of his remarks and..."